like to join; what is the Membership Investment?
With over 400 local businesses in its membership base, the Chamber helps make your business voice louder. We will work with you to make our region a better place in which to live and work. In addition, we hold memberships in other State and national business and professional organizations which benefits your business. The Chamber is also your connection to other services and local agencies that can help you grow your business (please see IRS free help link in the last paragraph, below right).
We are pleased to offer our members the ability to participate with other Maine Chamber of Commerce members in Anthem's Blue Option health insurance policy. Please click HERE to learn more how this program can benefit you and your employees. This link will take you to the Maine Chamber's information page on this helath insurance plan.
NEW MEMBER BENEFITS:
- $250.00 Free Promotion on God's Country 97.1FM Worship Radio Network
- Buy one month of advertising on Cable Channel 12 Bulletin Board and receive two additional months for free (offer must be initiated within first 90 days of membership).
- Receive a Family 4-pack to Smitty's Cinema.
- For every ad bought and aired, recieve 3 bonus ads for the first 4 weeks of airing your ad on 92.1 WXEX FM. A total of 4 ads for the price of 1
- Three months of Metrocast Cable Channel 12 Bulletin Board Advertising for the cost of only one month
- Sanford News- Purchase 6 weeks of advertising and receive the 7th week free
- A dozen cookies compliments of our member, Maine Originals Inc
- Free New Members Lunch
- Ribbon Cutting
- 20 Free radio ads from 1220 The Legends
Ambassador Committee; Wellness Committee; Junior Achievement; Golf Tournament Committee;Legislation Committee; Annual Meeting Committee; and Eggs and Issues Committee
Thank you for your interest in the Chamber. Please join and get involved:
For more information, please contact Rick Stanley, Chamber President, at 207-324-4280 or via email.
The offices of Sanford·Springvale Chamber of Commerce are located at 917 Main Street, Suite B.
The Internal Revenue Service offers some free services for businesses through their Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center (click here for more information). Also, Maine's Job Bank Career Center has information for both Jobseekers and Employers.